Check to see if the information you need is in our Frequently Asked Questions.
Entry Advising is available in person, by telephone, or by email.
- For in-person appointments, we have two locations. Both are conveniently served by public transit.
- Casa Loma Campus, 160 Kendal Avenue, Building C, Room C408/C408A [Casa Loma Campus Map]
- Saint James Campus, 200 King Street East, Building A, Room 267D [St. James Campus Map]
- In-person and telephone appointments are offered Monday to Friday, between 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM.
- Email advising can be useful if you have 1 or 2 specific questions that we can respond to with facts or information. But for a discussion or conversation, in-person or telephone meetings work better.
When you have decided on your preferred appointment type, location (for in-person), and possible days/times, request an appointment using the button below.
Our office will email to offer you a day and time. We ask that you reply to our email to confirm the appointment.