Why should you attend this information session?
The Explore Careers Workshop is designed to assist you in tapping into your most important resource: yourself. This half-day workshop will guide you in identifying your strengths and interests, prioritizing your goals, and researching career possibilities.
This workshop might be right for you if:
- You’re not sure where to begin your exploration
- You have varied interests and competing possibilities
- You might appreciate discussion, feedback, and suggestions from others
- You want to know more about various roles and how to research the job market
What does this information session cover?
- Self-exploration and reflection through guided discussions
- Assessments that can inspire new ideas
- Online tools for career research and job market information
- Exploring programs in Ontario colleges
Open to: Individuals over age 19 with conversational English skills
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.