You give and you get.
Our volunteer programs strengthen your commitment to the college and meet your diverse personal and professional interests. We encourage you to give your time and talent to make George Brown College even stronger. Many of the opportunities help our alumni to gain exposure and profile within their profession and within the community and they provide a gratifying and mutually beneficial way to “give back”.
The Alumni Relations mandate is to provide alumni with professional development opportunities, benefits, and services that improve their lives and enhance the relationships that our graduates have with the college. Alumni volunteers are instrumental in fulfilling that mandate. Alumni volunteers provide their expertise on specific topics and issues, sit on a variety of committees, are highlighted in college marketing and generously give their time for alumni-related events.
Some benefits of volunteering with George Brown College Alumni Relations include:
- Opportunity to network with fellow George Brown College alumni
- Develop and enhance your professional skills
- Opportunity for personal growth
WAYS TO VOLUNTEER
Participate as an alumni volunteer in the following ways:
- Mentor a Student or Graduate: Help equip tomorrow’s leaders for great careers by sharing your expertise.
- Program Advisory Committee: Leverage your leadership skills to shape George Brown’s educational excellence.
- Marketing and Communication Initiatives: Being featured in George Brown marketing materials through testimonials, grad success stories, and videos.
- Guest Speaking: As part of alumni panels and class visits.
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
We thank you for your interest in volunteering with George Brown College. Please note that only verified alumni will be contacted.