COVID-19 RAPID TESTING
We offer COVID-19 nasal swab rapid tests at Casa Loma, St. James and Waterfront campuses. The testing is voluntary and available to students and employees.
Capacity is limited and we encourage students to book a test appointment in advance.
TESTING HOURS AND LOCATIONS
146 Kendall Ave.
- 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday
- 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday
290 Adelaide St. E., room 126 (Rapid testing on campus is only available at 290 Adelaide St. E. for St. James Campus.)
- 5 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday
- 6 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Saturday
- 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Sunday
200 King St. E.
- 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. Vaccination and rapid testing verification only. (Rapid testing on campus is only available at 290 Adelaide St. E. for St. James Campus.)
300 Adelaide St. E.
- 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday to Friday. Vaccination and valid rapid test verification for customers of Chef On The Run and the Café only.
215 King St. E.
10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday. Vaccination and valid rapid test verification for customers of The Chefs' House only
51 Dockside Dr., area next to main entrance
- 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday
- 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., Saturday
Satellite campuses and locations
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AT RYERSON
99 Gerrard St. E.
- noon to 5 p.m., Monday and Wednesday
- 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday
YOUNG CENTRE FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
50 Tank House Lane
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Monday to Saturday. Vaccination and rapid testing verification only.
63 Regent Park Blvd.
- 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., Tuesday
Global Health Solutions is providing the point-of-care testing, which generates results in 15 minutes and is 98.1 per cent accurate. The nasal swab collection will be completed by experienced and fully trained nurses using full PPE including face shields, body gowns, masks, gloves and disinfecting wipes. Your private health information will be handled per Ontario data privacy laws.
If you receive a positive result, you will be offered a PCR test to confirm the diagnosis and the results will be available in 24 hours. If you receive a positive result from the second, non-rapid test, please isolate and inform the college. Students can notify georgebrown.ca/letstalkcovid19.