College is different!
3 ways to set yourself up for success
- Register with Accessible Learning Services as early as possible and meet with an Accessibility Consultant to arrange accommodations that are right for you.
- Follow your Accessibility Consultant’s advice e.g., Make an appointment for your test accommodations at the Assessment Centre.
- Contact your Accessibility Consultant if you have difficulties with any of your accommodations.
See FAQ: Do I have to disclose my disability to others?
Ways we can support you
- Treat you as an individual—with respect and dignity.
- Deliver your accommodation plan to your professors.
- Collaborate with your professors to provide accommodations —in a fair and timely way.
Booking a Sign Language Interpreter or a Computerized Notetaker for a Student