College Council represents the entire college community and includes representatives from faculty, administrative staff, support staff and students. The mandate of the council is to represent the college community in providing timely feedback to the President on issues that are of college-wide significance.
The focus of College Council is to:
- provide timely advice to the President on policies and practices that are of college wide significance and related to the college's stated strategic priorities.
- communicate regularly with the college community, bringing issues forward for Council to consider and reporting back on the work of Council.
In fulfilling these responsibilities, College Council establishes annual goals aligned with the college's strategic priorities as determined by the Board of Governors and the Senior Management Committee.
While College Council generally provides a college wide perspective on issues of strategic significance, College Council may also consider and advise on operational issues when relevant.
Connecting You with Our College
College Council - 2021-2022 Meeting Dates
- September 16, 2021 – 9:00-11:00am
- October 21, 2021 – 9:00-11:00am
- November 18, 2021 – 9:00-11:00am
- January 20, 2022 – 9:00-11:00am
- February 17, 2022 – 9:00-11:00am
- March 17, 2022 – 9:00-11:00am
- April 21, 2022 – 9:00-11:00am
- May 19, 2022 – 9:00-11:00am
- June 16, 2022 – 9:00-11:00am