At George Brown, we pride ourselves in training students for the real world. We provide hands-on learning and by 2016 we’ll offer field placements in 100% of our programs, giving our students an edge in the competitive job market.
With 135 full-time programs including bachelor degrees, diplomas and postgraduate certificates, George Brown offers more than one level of education. That coupled with renowned faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and connections to prominent employers the college has a reputation for helping students get the job they want.
How to pay for college
Check out this step-by-step guide on how to pay for college and find out how much college will cost. But don’t let the cost intimidate you, George Brown offers a large number of scholarships, awards, and bursaries to help make post-secondary education accessible to as many students as possible.
George Brown numbers-at-a-glance*
Programs Offered (2012/2013)
George Brown Staff
- 24, 849 (Full-time equivalent)
- 3, 270 International
- 61, 300 Continuing Education Registrants
- 135 Full-Time Programs
- 33 Diploma
- 27 Post-Graduate Certificates
- 27 Certificates
- 11 Apprenticeship Programs
- 189 Continuing Education Certificates/Designations
- 1,294 Full-Time Employees (excludes LTDs)
- 506 Faculty
- 595 Support
- 193 Administrative Staff
- 2,522 Part-Time
- 1, 359 Part-Time Faculty
- 528 Part-Time Support Staff
- 35 Part-Time Administrative Staff
- 600 Continuing Education Teachers/Instructors
* Sources: George Brown College Institutional Research & Planning. Department of Human Resources. All data shown refer to 2012/2013 fiscal year.