Waterfront Campus Fast Facts
- Located on a 0.83-hectare (two-acre) parcel of land on the south side of Queens Quay Boulevard between Richardson and Lower Sherbourne Streets.
- The street address will be 51 Dockside Drive – a new address on a new street in the city’s new East Bayfront neighbourhood.
- Will add 31,581 m2 (330,000 square feet) to the college’s overall physical footprint – a 40% space increase that is the largest in the college’s history.
- 8 storeys with underground parking garage.
- Designed by Stantec Architecture and Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects in a joint venture.
- Construction by Canadian-owned construction engineering and project management company EllisDon.
- The campus will be Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certified, an internationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings.
- Design will allow the waterfront campus to realize reductions of up to 30 per cent in energy consumption, 40 per cent in water usage and up to 90 per cent in waste diversion.