When your personal needs come first
For many students college provides an exhilarating amount of freedom and choice. So it’s important to us that your experience at George Brown is positive and safe. At the college, personal support services offer resources to help you feel supported, comfortable and secure so you can focus on your goals.
- Counselling (personal) – free, confidential help for academic and non-academic issues.
- Diversity, Equity, Human Rights – participate in college life free of individual or systemic barriers.
- Aboriginal Services – counselling, cultural support, Native Student Centre and events.
- Safewalk – co-ed pairs escort students, staff and guests to local parking lots or TTC stops.
- Housing Services – rentals in the Toronto area.
- Childcare Services – nine childcare centres to choose from.
- Financial Aid - awards and scholarships, tax tips, emergency funds.
- Contact and Service Centres - program and course inquiries, help with online registration, general inquiries.
- Locker Rentals – secure a place on campus to store valuables.
- TTC discounts – discounted fare for students
- Public Safety and Security - Fostering a safe and secure learning environment through services such as security, emergency planning, and bicycle registration.