Critical to your success, satisfaction and safety at George Brown College is a supportive environment in which to learn and gain workplace-ready skills. We designed our student support services to ensure you get the most out of your college experience.
We provide student services in a variety of areas, including:
- Academic Support: Library Learning Commons, campus bookstores, the computer store, Assessment and Test Centre, Tutoring and Learning Centre (TLC), PeerConnect and Peer Tutoring.
- Personal Support: Free counselling (academic and non-academic), Aboriginal services, childcare services, housing, locker rentals and discounted student transit passes.
- Public Safety & Emergency Services: Safety and security tips, emergency protocols, security team contact information (for emergency and non-emergency situations), bicycle security, the Safe Walk program and our anonymous reporting form.
- Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence Policy: George Brown’s Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence policy and an FAQ page that includes information on how to report incidents of sexual violence, how the college responds to these incidents and supports available for survivors.
- Technical Support: Student ID cards, email, Wi-Fi and tech assistance.