Decision-making made easy! This tool gives you a breakdown of individual programs offered at George Brown College and how they differ from other programs you’re interested in. Use this tool to select up to 10 programs to compare, helping you make the right choice for the career you want. Instructions:
1. Under Program Comparison, click Add a New Program
2. Search for one of the programs you’re interested in (either alphabetically, by interest or by job)
3. Click on the title of the program in the menu
4. Click Add to Comparison
5. Continue searching for programs using steps 2-4
6. When you’re done, clicking Program Comparison will give you a preview of the programs and the option to delete, add or clear all
7. Open Program Compare for more details and an easy-to-read comparison of the programs you’ve selected
AN INVITATION TO ALL TEACHERS!
The Labour Fair is an annual week-long event that brings 75+ union and activist speakers into GBC classes to present on issues relevant to the work sectors our students are preparing for. The Labour Fair emphasizes the rights and benefits that unions bring into the workplace, and that unions help to narrow the gap between rich and poor in our society. This year we celebrate 23 years of the Labour Fair with lots of innovative events—music, films, displays, theatre—to highlight workers' issues and issues of social justice in a creative and imaginative way, as well as the labour movement's artistic contributions.
Download the 2016 Labour Fair program Download the 2016 Labour Fair special events flyer
Please allow us to arrange a speaker from the union movement for your class(es) during the week of Mon, March 28 - Fri, April 1, 2016. Please fill complete the form below before Friday, January 19, 2016 (or sooner if possible).
Labour Fair Speaker Request Deadline: January 19, 2016
For more information contact:JP Hornick, School of Labour, St. James CampusPhone 416-415-2000 ext. 3531Fax 416-415-2646Email email@example.com