Learn how to study, work or live well in one of our upcoming workshops.
Explore various topics that can help you be a great student, either in a workshop format or in a one-on-one coaching opportunity.
Workshop topics include:
- Time Management
- Study Skills
- Powerful Presentations
- Acing Multiple Choice Exams
- Understanding Your Learning Profile
- Post-test Reflection
- Communication & Interpersonal Styles
- LinkedIn 101
- Maximizing Performance through Strengths
- Discovering the Leader Within
- Conflict Resolution
- Value Diversity
- Mindful Meditation
- Stretching, Breathing and Relaxing Techniques
- Reducing Stress
To register for workshops, please go in person to the
Peerconnect Centre on your campus or visit our Facebook page.