Our industry partners advise us and ensure that your education provides you with the skills and knowledge necessary to compete successfully for jobs in the 21st century. Our advisory committee membership comprises representatives from a broad cross-section of industry, community and professional associations. Industry partners offer financial and in-kind contributions to support the development and sustainability of the Centre for Construction and Engineering Technologies. Finally, many corporations hire our students for co-op terms or internship placements to provide them with real-world experience and preparing them for the workplace.
- 3D Mould & MFG
- Associated Industrial Brush
- Berks Machine and Tool Ltd.
- Bloorview MacMillan
- BMD Tool and Machine Co. Ltd.
- Centala Machine and Mfg. Ltd.
- Concept Tooling & Manufacturing
- Cyclone Mfg.
- Duradie Technologies Inc.
- Galaxy Electric Motor Rebuild Ltd.
- Prosin Molds
- Soheil Mosun Ltd.
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Tooltech Machining
- Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)