Decision-making made easy! This tool gives you a breakdown of individual programs offered at George Brown College and how they differ from other programs you’re interested in. Use this tool to select up to 10 programs to compare, helping you make the right choice for the career you want. Instructions:
1. Under Program Comparison, click Add a New Program
2. Search for one of the programs you’re interested in (either alphabetically, by interest or by job)
3. Click on the title of the program in the menu
4. Click Add to Comparison
5. Continue searching for programs using steps 2-4
6. When you’re done, clicking Program Comparison will give you a preview of the programs and the option to delete, add or clear all
7. Open Program Compare for more details and an easy-to-read comparison of the programs you’ve selected
All programs for September 2012 are now closed.
Take a virtual tour of the college or come check it out in-person. For more information about the college and list of programs with admission requirements go to the 2012/13 Viewbook.