George Brown College Foundation, established in 1984, is the primary fundraising vehicle for the College. It is an incorporated registered charity and is guided by a volunteer Board of Directors from the corporate and community sectors.
George Brown College is committed to providing the highest possible calibre of education to its students and to making its programs accessible to all. The Foundation helps the College achieve this goal by raising money to support student success through scholarships and bursaries, as well as through larger initiatives that strengthen the College’s ability to offer programs for specific industries and professions.
Our donors include alumni, corporate partners, foundations and other friends, as well as students, faculty and staff. Your contributions help to ensure that George Brown College can continue to provide students with the tools and skills they need to succeed, and support the economic, cultural and social well-being of Toronto and the surrounding region.
The Foundation’s commitments to its donors are listed in the Donor Bill of Rights.
Our Mission is:
To raise funds for George Brown College that will
- Advance the College’s commitment to excellence in teaching, applied learning and innovation.
- Enable George Brown College’s programs, facilities and services to be best-in-class.
- Enable George Brown to be a key resource in shaping the future of Toronto.
- Help George Brown produce graduates who are the candidates of choice for employers.
- Support George Brown’s commitment to access, diversity and mutual respect.
- Enable the College to achieve its goal that no student is denied a George Brown College education because of financial burden.