Career Services for faculty
Career Services supports the Academic Centres through workshops, events, an online job board and resource materials. In addition, each academic division has a designated Career Advisor who will facilitate program-specific content and help develop career related curriculum.
Bring your class to the Career Centre
College faculty members are welcome to book a Career Advisor to deliver program targeted workshops on a variety of career development topics in the Career Centre or in the classroom. Learn more about Career Services and connect with a Career Advisor to request a workshop for your class (see list below).
GBCareers: Post on-campus jobs conveniently through our online jobsite.
Contact designated Career Advisor directly: Each Academic Centre has a designated Career Advisor who is the prime contact for all career services related needs.
- Arts – Stacey Mauger ext. 4120
- Business & Financial Services – James Vandervoort ext. 4116
- Construction & Engineering Technologies – Jose Acevedo ext. 3814
- Community Service & Early Childhood Education – Laura Lothian-Bryant ext. 4118
- Design – James Vandervoort ext. 4116
- General Arts and Science - Panagiota Panagakos ext. 3806
- Hospitality & Culinary Arts – Panagiota Panagakos ext. 3806
- Health Sciences & Nursing – Maria DeNotaris ext. 5309
- International & Immigrant Education – Stacey Orozco ext. 4120
- Pre Business– James Vandervoort ext. 4116
- Pre Community – Laura Lothian-Bryant ext. 4118
- Pre Health - Maria DeNotaris ext. 5309
Hours – Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Casa Loma campus location – The Career Centre is in Room C 317 (next to Students Service Centre on the 3rd floor), 160 Kendal Avenue.
St James campus location – The Career Centre is located in Room B-155 (next to Students Service Centre in the lower level) 200 King Street East.
Waterfront campus location – The Career Centre is located in
Room 017 (next to Students Service Centre on the Concourse level) 51 Dockside