(Ages 15 and up)
The School of English as a Second Language brings to you SUMMER ENGLISH IN TORONTO, a new language and cultural immersion experience in the heart of downtown Toronto. Study English in our state of the art learning space in the morning, and experience the city’s numerous sites and festivities in the afternoon!
Toronto is Canada’s largest city and home to one of the most diverse populations in the world. A global centre for culture, finance and entertainment, Toronto is consistently ranked among the most livable cities on the planet.
Brand New Residence, "The George"
During your stay in Toronto, start and finish each day in comfort and style at our brand new residence, The George. Living among friends in an exciting and secure community in downtown Toronto will complete your language and cultural immersion experience.
Click here for additional information on The George
- Flexible enrollment from 2 to 8 weeks to fit your needs and availability
- Your language skills are assessed before your arrival, so that we may customize your learning experience
- Make use of the latest instructional technology and employ current teaching methods to help you achieve your language goals
- Benefit from campus services to prepare yourself for post-secondary studies
- Access to English language or career preparation workshops once a week
- Gain access to all College facilities, including free internet and computer use, along with gymnasium exercise rooms
Image courtesy of the City of Toronto
Summer English in Toronto
Phone: 416-415-5000, ext. 3995 or 1-800-265-2002, ext. 3995