If you do not meet the George Brown College English language requirements, the Intensive English Program provides access to college diploma, postgraduate and degree programs.
THE STEPS TO APPLY ARE:
1. CHOOSE A PROGRAM(S)
- The Intensive English Program: (See our Intensive English Program)
You can apply to this program if you do not have the required TOEFL or IELTS score or other proof of English proficiency.
The base tuition fee for the Intensive English Program is CA $320 per week.
- Diploma/Certificate/Post-Graduate/Degree programs: (See the section Full Time Programs)
The base international tuition fee for most diploma/certificate programs is $5,700 per semester. The base tuition for degree programs is $7,300 per semester.*
* Some specialized programs may have higher tuition fees. Tuition fees do not include additional fees for student ID, Administration, and Health Insurance. Please note that program materials, books, uniforms, equipment/tools are also not included in the tuition fees. Full fees will be listed in the “pro forma” invoice that accompanies your Letter of Acceptance.
Tuition fees are subject to change without notice. See the International Tuition Fee section
FILL OUT and SEND THE APPLICATION FORM
A $65 non-refundable application fee is required. All applications must be complete and have all required documents.
Applications and supporting documents required for post-secondary programs (diplomas or degrees) can be sent by courier/mail or e-mail scan with:
- A signed George Brown International Student Application Form with the program choice(s), program name and code.
- Notarized translations of diploma and transcripts of senior secondary school and/or other level of post-secondary education completed (for post graduate certificate applications)
- Copies of originals should be attested as “true copies” by the educational institution or a notary
- Proof of English proficiency, if you have, such as TOEFL or IELTS
- Copy of passport page containing photo and personal information
If sending electronic scanned documents, please note the following:
- Please send all required documents, with application and application fee
- Please do not send any extra, unrequired documents
- GBC Admissions Officers reserve the right to request original documents if there are any doubts or questions with regard to authenticity or legibility of submitted electronic documents
If sending by mail or courier, we strongly recommend that all application materials be sent in one package. Otherwise, the processing of your application will be delayed. Please be advised that George Brown College is not able to return original documents submitted. We recommend that you send “attested” copies of originals only.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 416-415-5000, Ext. 2115
International Centre at St. James Campus
George Brown College
200 King St. East, Main Floor
Toronto, ON Canada M5A 3W8
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information, see the International Education section of the George Brown College website.