The Last 5 Days
The Student Association (SA), in partnership with the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) , sells monthly Metropasses to George Brown College students and staff at a reduced rate. TTC Metropasses go on sale the last five school days of the month for the following month’s Metropass.
The SA sells two types of Metropasses:
- VIP passes are $124.50 (transferable)
- Post-secondary passes are $112 (non-transferable)
To be eligible for post-secondary passes, you must be a full-time degree or diploma student and hold a valid TTC student ID. Anyone else can purchase VIP passes, including part-time degree, certificate and diploma students.
Hours of operation are between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the following sale locations:
- St. James Campus, SA office, building A, 200 King St., E.
- Casa Loma Campus, 146 Kendal Ave. at the SA office.
- Daphne Cockwell Centre for Health Sciences at Waterfront Campus, 51 Dockside Dr., main lobby across from the Welcome Desk.
- Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts, 300 Adelaide St. E. (second floor, next to admissions)
- School of English as a Second Language, 341 King St. E, (third floor across from elevator)
For further details on the TTC Metropass program and employment opportunities, call Robert McMechan at (416) 415-5000 ext. 6395 or email: email@example.com .