A great college experience is about finding balance. Of course you want to study hard, excel in your courses and gain work-ready skills. But you also want to make friends, experience new things and have fun. At George Brown College, there are a variety of ways you can get involved while preparing for your chosen career. We offer everything from student activities and politics, to athletics, to a range of clubs so you have the opportunity to shape your own unique college experience.
- Student Leadership Academy - Get involved in the George Brown community and train to be a leader
- Student Life Volunteer Request – Need volunteers
for your event?
- Clubs – a wide variety of clubs to choose from depending on what interests you.
- Athletics – organized sports, drop-in recreational activities, fitness classes and weight/cardio training.
- Orientation – get to know George Brown College at these informative sessions.
- Student Association – not-for-profit organization run by students for students with 14,000 full-time student members.