Whether you’re researching a paper, doing a group presentation, updating your computer or struggling with a specific course, you can get the support you need. George Brown College academic support services are designed to help you make the most of your studies so you feel confident in your knowledge on the job.
- Library – learning resources for research, projects, assignments and independent study.
- Bookstore – course materials and supplies.
- Computer Store – technology and expertise.
- Assessment Centre - admission and placement (post-admission) assessments; test accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Tutoring and Learning Centre (TLC) - free tutoring services in English, ESL and math.
- Peer Tutoring – free and accessible tutoring for all students.
- PeerConnect – collaborative environment for individual, group or team learning.