Industry and Community
Our industry partners advise us and ensure that your education provides you with the skills and knowledge necessary to compete successfully for jobs in the 21st century. Our advisory committee membership comprises representatives from a broad cross-section of industry, community and professional associations. Industry partners offer financial and in-kind contributions to support the development and sustainability of the Centre for Construction and Engineering Technologies. Finally, many corporations hire our students for co-op terms or internship placements to provide them with real-world experience and preparing them for the workplace.
- Bell Canada, Wireless Technology (For Bell Mobility)
- Bell Mobility (Bell Canada) Wireless Network Support, Central Region
- Child Development Institute
- DVise Telecom Solutions
- Empowered Networks Inc.
- Frontier Networks
- Global Telecom Solutions, Inc.
- G Two Pay Limited
- Intermec Technologies Limited
- Jambo Mobile
- Networking Minds Inc.
- Redline Communications
- Renewed Computer Technology
- Rogers Wireless Inc.
- (RCI Rogers)
- Rogers Telecom (RTI Rogers)
- (Formerly Sprint Canada)
- Sangoma Technologies Inc.
- Springboard Retail Networks Inc.
- Motorola (Symbol Technologies)
- Telus Mobility
- TimeTECH Canada Inc. Organization
- Toronto College of Technology
- Xenos Group Inc.