You give and you get.
Our volunteer programs strengthen your commitment to the college and meet your diverse personal and professional interests. We encourage you to give your time and talent to make George Brown College even stronger. Many of the opportunities help our alumni to gain exposure and profile within their profession and within the community and they provide a gratifying and mutually beneficial way to “give back”.
Some benefits to volunteering with George Brown College Alumni include:
- Opportunity to network with fellow George Brown College alumni
- Develop and enhance your professional skills
- Opportunity for personal growth
Participate as an alumni volunteer in the following ways:
- Events Support (alumni and college events)
- Guest Speaking (as part of alumni panels and class visits)
- Marketing & Communication Initiatives (being featured in George Brown marketing materials through testimonials, grad success stories and videos)
Program Advisory Committee Member (support college programs to stay on top of industry developments)
- Social Media Conversation Starter (start the conversation online with your fellow George Brown graduates)
- Supporting College Fundraising Efforts
Please email us to indicate your volunteer preferences today!