Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is proud to be the new exclusive leisure travel partner for George Brown College Alumni.
As the largest travel company in the world, CWT has the strength and buying power to provide George Brown College Alumni with unsurpassed access to the best leisure travel offers and benefits in the marketplace. These offers are presented in the CWT Vacation Club, an exclusive leisure travel program only available to members - and membership is completely complimentary for George Brown College Alumni!
Members of the CWT Vacation Club enjoy benefits such as:
- Access to a dedicated CWT Vacation Club website for online research and booking of vacation packages, last minute getaways, cruises, and flights- www.cwtvacationclub.ca/gbc
- Access to a select network of CWT professional travel counsellors by calling a unique GBC Alumni travel phone number: 1 855 342-3559
- A $50 CWT Travel Certificate* to be used on your first vacation package, cruise or tour with a CWT preferred supplier
- Value added offers
- upgraded accommodations, resort credits and spa savings at a wide selection of CWT Vacation Club properties in Mexico and the Caribbean- valued up to $250 per couple
- Vacation package savings up to $160 per couple at select resorts
- Shipboard credits – from $100 to $900US per stateroom, on board value booklets up to $450US per person and cabin upgrades on select sailings with top cruise lines
- Savings up to $200 per person on a variety of escorted and self-directed tours in Asia, the South Pacific, South America, and Europe – anywhere you want to go!
- 2, 3 or even 4X Bonus RBC Rewards® Points† on CWT Vacation Club products
- And much more!
To start enjoying your travel benefits today and to receive your $50 CWT Travel Certificate, please go to www.cwtvacationclub.ca/gbc
To speak to a CWT professional travel counsellor with help with your profile or for personal vacation planning, call 1 855 342-3559 and get ready for an amazing vacation!
get more going with CWT
*Some restrictions apply.
®/ ™ Trademark of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.