The Premier's Awards is an annual provincial awards program created by the government to recognize the important economic and social contribution college graduates make to Ontario. Award nominees receive a bronze medal and direct a five thousand dollar bursary to the college of their choice.
There are 6 categories and one graduate may be nominated in each category:
- Applied Arts: Creative Arts and Design
- Applied Arts: Community Services
- Health Sciences
- New Graduate
Winner for the 2013 Premier's Awards
- Jim Caruk, Graduate 1976, Sheet Metal Worker Apprenticeship
Winners for the 2012 Premier’s Awards
- Roger Mooking (2001 graduate Culinary Management) Create Arts & Design Category
Winners for the 2010 Premier’s Awards
- Dennis Niebergal (1976 Business – Electronic Data Processing) Technology Category
- Mark McEwan (1978 Chef Apprentice) Creative Arts & Design
Winners for the 2007 Premier's Award
- Elio Pacheco (1988 Business) Business Category
- Bonnie Stern (1971 Culinary Management) Creative Arts & Design Category
Winner for the 2006 Premier's Award
- Vicky Cheng (2005 Culinary Management) Recent Graduate Category
Winners for the 2005 Premier's Award
- Deborah Dudgeon (1979 Nursing) Health Sciences Category
- Beth Jordan (1995 Assaulted Women & Children Counsellor/Advocate) Community Services Category
Do you know of a candidate for the Premier's Awards?
If so, please submit this nominee information form.