Admissions: Contact Us page
Please note: the information below is for Domestic applicants.
For International (Visa) Student inquiries, please contact the International Centre at: email@example.com or visit the website: georgebrown.ca/international
Thank you for your interest in George Brown College. Due to the high volume of applications and admissions inquiries, please direct your question (s) to our admissions email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. We monitor this email address on a regular basis (Monday to Friday) and will respond at our earliest opportunity. Please include your OCAS application ID and George Brown Student ID Number on all correspondence.
Alternatively, you may call the Contact Centre to have your inquiry addressed: 416.415.2000 or 1-800-265-2002.
If you are inquiring about programs starting in 2014-2015:
- January 2015, we continue to process applications.
- May 2015, we are currently processing applications.
If you are inquiring about programs starting in 2015-2016:
- We have started processing Fall 2015 applications and offers will be issued starting February 1 2015.
- We will start processing Winter 2016 applications in August 2015 and offers will be issued starting September 2015.
- We will start processing Spring 2016 applications in October 2015 and offers will be issued starting in November 2015.
At any time, you may check Stu-View for a status on your application. Your login information can be found on your acknowledgement letter.
Below are some FAQs that may help to address your questions.
Trouble logging into your George Brown account on Stu-View:
If you're having trouble logging into your Stu-view account or George Brown E-mail, please speak to one of the representatives from the Contact Centre at 416-415-2000 or 1-800-265-2002. The regular operating hours are:
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You may also go to the self-service password utility homepage at George Brown College to reset your password or change your Forgotten Password Information
Password FAQs: http://www.georgebrown.ca/idm/
Sending your documents to the admissions department:
Ideally, all documentation (such as official transcripts) should be submitted to Ontario Colleges directly; please contact OCAS at 1-888-892-2228 for instructions on how to do so. You may also be able to order electronic transcripts through their website.
If you have received a letter asking you take an admissions assessment, you can book the test either online or over the phone. More details on how to book an assessment test can be found at the Assessment Centre website.
Communications from George Brown
All communications from George Brown College will be sent to the address that was on your Ontario College Application. If you have changed your address, please update your information, including your phone number and email address, at George Brown College by logging on to Stu-View and at the OCAS website.
It is very important that your address is updated on our system or else letters mailed will go to your old address and you will not receive the information in a timely manner.
* Please note: When inquiring about an application, please provide both your George Brown College Student ID number and OCAS Application Number.