Studying, working and socializing at George Brown College
College is an exciting and challenging time, so at George Brown we work towards providing students with resources to help shape their college experience in and out of class. We offer a range of services to help with your academic life and career path, as well as support a vibrant campus community made up of activities, clubs, sports and social events.
- Entry Advising Services – consult with our advisors to choose your area of study based on your interests and career goals.
- Student Support – get academic and/or personal support to ensure that you can excel in your studies and have a positive college experience.
- Campus Life – participate in events and activities year round including clubs, student groups, volunteer opportunities, sports and parties.
- Accessibility for Students
- Career Services – learn about the realities of work, get resume help, review job opportunities, connect with employers and attend fairs/events.
- International Students - access services and support designed for International Students
- Campus Tours – see George Brown College’s campuses firsthand and learn what it’s like to learn, work and live in the heart of Toronto.