Pathways from Diploma Programs to Degree Program
Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management)
Diploma to Degree – Information and How to Apply
Graduates of Ontario College Advanced (three-year) diplomas in Construction Engineering Technology, Architectural Technology, Building Renovation Technology, or Civil Engineering Technology may be eligible to complete the Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management) program.
The Centre for Construction & Engineering Technologies (CCET) regularly hosts information sessions where you can learn more about the Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management) program. For more information visit http://www.georgebrown.ca/info_sessions.aspx#caet
Application process and guidelines:
Read the following requirements to determine if you are eligible to enter George Brown College’s Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management) program:
Applications must be made to Ontario Colleges Application Service - OCAS (www.ontariocolleges.ca). Please select a degree program code below that correspond to your three-year diploma.
- (T313) Pathway from Construction Engineering Technology
- (T314) Pathway from Architectural Technology
- (T316) Pathway from Building Renovation Technology
- (T317) Pathway from Civil Engineering Technology
If your application has been accepted you will receive a package from the Admission Office confirming that you have been accepted into the Bachelor of Technology (Construction Management) program.
If you have not yet completed the requirements for your diploma program you may still apply and may be granted a conditional offer of admission pending completion of your diploma program.
Additional Information to Consider:
- T314, T316, T317 starts in May (Spring Term) for semester 4
- If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to one of the following: General enquiries: Contact 416-415-5000 ext. 4398 or email@example.com