The Business Administration program is designed to offer the widest range of possible career choices and opportunities in a variety of business disciplines. You will learn to:
- Identify the major forces apparent in the marketplace and how they affect the competitive advantage of a business.
- Collect, analyze and synthesize information through research to solve problems and make effective business decisions.
- Develop a business plan to formulate the strategic direction of an organization.
- Create, manage and optimize human resource and performance strategies.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PROGRAM WITH SPECIALIZATIONS*
Starting in semester 4, this program offers several streams/specializations:
- General Management
- International Business Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IS DIFFERENT AT GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
- Practical real-life learning experiences
- Up-to-date curriculum
- Experienced faculty with ties to industry experts
- Academic advising
- Tutoring and learning centres
- University prep courses.
Forum For International Trade Training (FITT) Credentials
The International Business Management specialization enables students to work towards a FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) transcript, diploma and a CITP (Certified International Trade Professional) designation by offering several of the FITT accredited courses as business electives. Please view the equivalency course chart and the educational partnership agreement with FITT below.
Accredited Partnership with FITT
George Brown College has partnered with FITT (Forum for International Trade Training) to offer the FITTskills program. FITT is an international trade training and professional certification body. As the only organization of its kind in the world, FITT sets the standards and designs the training programs leading to the Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) designation. FITT’s quality training programs impart knowledge and practical skills that provide a competitive advantage to trade practitioners and elevate their position in world markets.
CO-OP at George Brown College
Employers have told us that they are more likely to hire a student with co-op experience than a student without experience. Our co-op program gives you the real-life experience that employers demand. Students who choose the co-op program graduate with a diploma and two four-month terms of work experience.
See the Cooperative Education web site for more information.
FUTURE STUDY OPTIONS
For information on future study options, see www.georgebrown.ca/transferguide.
Part Time Study Options George Brown also offers a variety of evening courses and part-time certificate programs in Business Skills & Management. See the Continuing Education Course Guide at coned.georgebrown.ca.
Field Education Required